Shiva Trust Charity is registered in England and Wales No. 1148843, and in Scotland No. SC045118
Shiva Trust Registered Charity was founded by Ramana Devi to provide funding & support for all her Humanitarian Work in the UK and Abroad. Ramana Devi Directs the Charity, and governs the work it provides within society. Ramana Devi appointed Shiva Trust with 5 Trustees who manage the day to day running of the Charity, and ensure the Charity is transparent and accountable. Shiva Trust has many Volunteers who support the valuable work of the charity, and raise the necessary funds to continue this work.
Shiva Trust Supports Satguru Sri Ramana Devi to fulfill these Objects:
- Promote Satguru Sri Ramana Devi’s Teachings
- Educate society on Hindu Philosophy
- Advance awareness of Animal Compassion
- Assist children in their spiritual and moral development
- Relieve the suffering of the poor and needy in society